Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Very Creative Idea that Actually Works!

Blingo
I am typically very suspicious of "great" online deals, but here's one that actually works, will not result in your getting more spam mail or other typically-annoying side effects, and is something you are doing regularly anyway.

Blingo is a search engine just like Google or Yahoo, but at random times during the day, they will designate a prize time, and the next person to do a search wins the prize. Stuff like iPod Nano, Visa Gift Cards, and the like. Also, if you invite a friend (as I am inviting you) and your friend wins something, you win the same prize.

If you are like me, you are suspicious, so I will say two things. First, it was recommended to me by a friend I trust who just received an iPod Nano in the mail that he won by doing this, and he promises all their statements are true with no hassles. And second, click on the link above and check it out, see for yourself if you think it's worth your while. For me, it's just a switch to a new search engine that seems to work just fine, and if I win it will just be a nice little surprise!

0 comments: