Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Random Blog Theft #1


I am going to begin occasionally posting items that I find while reading other blogs, blatantly stealing them and posting them on my own. However, I will always say really nice things about the people that I steal them from and include lots of links to their blog, so I'm hoping they won't view it as theft so much as free advertising. Also, I will make a rule for myself that I won't allow this to be a substitute for my own creativity, so I will only do this if I have posted something original in the previous 24 hours.

For my first Random Blog Theft, I saw this picture on the Beautiful blog, and I thought it was hilarious. It's an advertisement for Nobby's Nuts, which apparently is a very popular brand of nuts in Australia (one of their old advertising slogans read, "Nibble Nobby's Nuts Before Nobby Nibbles Yours"). Anyway, I thought the ads and their placement were perfect.

If you want to check out a blog that truly lives up to its name, take a look at Beautiful sometime!

0 comments: