Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Friday, July 14, 2006

A New Look


When I originally began this blog, it was about the fourth time I had attempted to start one, so I decided to keep the design simple and just use one of Blogger's generic templates until I knew I was actually going to keep up with this long enough to make it more personalized.

Well, a couple days ago, I completed my 100th post, so I figure I am going to stick with this for a while at least. Thus, I begin my quest to make my blog less generic. Up until now, it has kinda been like wearing clothes purchased at the Gap store near my house. I might like the shirt, but I am inevitably going to see someone else out on the street wearing the same one. So, hopefully this new design will accomplish two things. I hope it will not be a design that you will recognize from other blogs, and I hope it will look pretty decent as well.

What do you think? I'm in the experimental stages here, so I certainly appreciate the feedback! I know there are lots of little thinks I need to "tweak", so if you notice any of those things as well, I'm grateful to know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot. It has a simple elegance, and isn't realy busy or use obnoxious colors (which is the problem I have with a lot of the other templates.

Anonymous said...

the colors are kind of pottery barn-ish, kind of like in the asian section with all the bamboo and wicker shit. what a surprise, rice queen.

Michael said...

James, when I asked for feedback, I assumed you understood that I meant I wanted unrestrained compliments, not actual feedback. Always remember the purpose of this blog is to bring me pleasure, so keep that in mind when leaving comments in the future, k? ;)

RRP said...

i think it's a great blog. shame that i only found it just now.

many thanks for the link to mine. i've returned the favour :)