Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Thoughtful and Clever



I am working on a couple posts concerning the Gay Games VII here in Chicago and the Closing Ceremony which was held today, and I hope to post those in the next day or two. But I just wanted to show this picture I took of a Miller Lite ad that was on one of the billboards that can be seen from the stands at Wrigley Field where the ceremony took place. Funny, clever, and pretty thoughtful for them to think ahead far enough to have prepared it just for the ceremony (I am wondering if they already had it up during the Cubs/Astros game on Thursday or not).

0 comments: