Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Random Blog Theft #2



*Random Blog Thefts are where I post items that I have found while reading other blogs, blatantly stealing them and posting them on my own. However, I always say nice things about the blogs I steal from and include links to their blogs, so I'm hoping they won't view it as theft so much as free advertising.

I found this video clip on the blog Turning Forty. It is a clip from the TV show Whose Line is it Anyway?, which is one of the funniest shows of all time. I thought I had seen nearly every episode of the show, but somehow I missed this one, in which Richard Simmons makes a guest appearance. Unbelievably funny.

Warning: Do not try to eat or drink anything while watching this video clip, or you may kill yourself.

2 comments:

W. 'wild' West said...

you are absolutely right, i laughed till i cried...

w.w.west


ps love your blog

Michael said...

West,
Glad you enjoyed it! And I'm pleased that you have enjoyed my blog! Keep visiting, and I hope I can keep entertaining!