Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

"I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality"



Not that it is a huge surprise to those of us who are Savage Garden fans, but it turns out the lyrics in this post's title had more than casual meaning to Darren Hayes (on the right, with fellow Savage Garden member Daniel Jones) as he wrote and sang the song "Affirmation." For, as Darren announced on his website yesterday, about a month ago he and his boyfriend Richard were married in a ceremony in London. So it turns out he is gay! The world is out of control. About the only thing that would surprise me more would be to find out Johnny Weir is gay. But I'm sure that would never happen. [Hat Tip: Queerty]

5 comments:

Sexbox said...

That is my favorite song by Savage Garden, but PUH-LEEZE. As IF he needed to announce he's gay. Now mind you, I am not one of these gay Nazi's that is convinced every male celebrity must be gay just because I want them to be, but with Darren, I don't think it could have been any more obvious! lol

Anonymous said...

Holy SHIT!!! I did suspect that he's one... Darren Hayes!! my goodness!! but seriously, i thought he WAS married to some girl...??????

Michael said...

Sexbox...
Yeah, hopefully you noticed the sarcasm in my post...not the biggest surprise ever...lol. And, while I love most all of Savage Garden's music, I have to say "Crash and Burn" is my favorite of them all, probably because of how helpful it was during some challenging times in my life.

Michael said...

Zenngo...
I don't think he was ever married, at least not that I've heard, but yes, he was pretty obviously not going after the girls...hehe :)

Anonymous said...

"popular" (the jason nevins remix) is a great song to have sex to. i like darren hayes. i've been in the closet about that for a long time, so thanks for being open and honest, mike. i swoon when i hear his rendition of "can't help falling in love." you practically have to scrape me off the floor :)