Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Friday, April 21, 2006

And this one is just right....


I'm sure nobody will believe this and I'll get teased for saying it, but the truth is that there is no significance behind my doing this blog post at this particular time, other than just a funny conversation I had with a friend that reminded me of this and a need to blog something since I've been slacking off on my posting this week. My personal sex life has been so tame lately that any condoms I have are probably expired. And I only jerk off bareback. In fact, I believe that I have gone so long without sex that I am technically a virgin again.

But, for those times in that long-distant past (and perhaps if I'm lucky, someday again in the future) when condoms were needed in my life, everything changed when I discovered the "They Fit" condoms.

How do I explain this without seeming to be completely lacking in taste or arrogant? Let's just say that my personal, um...equipment, is not extremely compatible with the typical "one-size-fits-all" condoms that are handed out along the parade route at Pride weekend. In the interest of saving this post from being entirely gratuitous, I will go no further in my description.

Until I was told of this company, I assumed that the store-bought condoms were just how sex was going to be for me. Functional, though constricting and slightly distracting (no, I'm not a runner-up for the Guinness Book of Records or anything, just perhaps a bit beyond the generic size). So, it was only out of humor and fun that I looked at this site. "They Fit" has created 55 custom-sized condoms for guys of all lengths and thicknesses. You simply print out the "Fit Kit" and measure for length and thickness. This will give you a size code with which you place your order.

On a whim a year ago, I tried this out. I figured it couldn't hurt to try. But wow, I did not expect the difference I found when they arrived! The condom was neither too tight nor too loose, too short nor too long. It fit securely, but wow, what an amazing difference it made in the sensitivity and sensations I felt! For me, who had gone my whole life frustrated with condoms because they were so tight that they almost cut off circulation, that drastically reduced the sensations of sex because of their tightness, and that ended up pinching me in places I didn't like, these condoms changed my life forever (now isn't that melodramatic). Perhaps it is coincidence, but when I mentally review my sex life, I have topped far more often since having these than before. And the quality is as good as any you would buy at the store. Again, I will attempt to avoid being too graphic, but if you think about it, it is logical that a custom-fit condom could only benefit an activity in which much of its success or failure is dependent upon physical sensation.

As an article in Men's Health magazine stated, "Once you have been custom-suited, an off-the-rack condom feels like punishment." Oh, by the way, I'm sure all my friends who read this are hung like horses, but if you have a friend who happens to be smaller than average, he would appreciate these, also. In the past (long, long ago in the days of my debauchery), I have been with a guy who was lightly-endowed, and he had the opposite problem than I; that is, rather than being too tight, store-bought condoms were too loose. This ruins the sensation as much as a too-tight condom, plus he had to constantly hold the base of the condom so it wouldn't slip off. Once again, these custom-fit condoms will help guys on both ends of the penis spectrum.

I can't believe I just did this post.

9 comments:

Chargenda said...

love the post. well, apparantly, not many others are going to read it. but, i figured out why. you need to have a profile that you comment on other blogs with link to this page. that is how i got a lot of readers, by posting comments on lots of other blogs. The ones they pass out at bars have always been just fine for me.

Anonymous said...

very funny.....what were u thinking???.

Luis said...

Wow.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the note and welcome back on my site! You have inspired me to start measuring!

Sexbox said...

If you can't get an audience after a post like this one, I don't think anything else will work! lol

Store bought condoms have always worked for me and past partners, regardless of size, so after reading your post all I can say is, um, wow.

Michael said...

I better be careful, or I'm going to be creating some unrealistic expectations for future dates...lol. Don't get me wrong, I have successfully used store-bought condoms many, many times; but I hate going back to them now because of the amazing difference in comfort when it's actually personalized.

Jess said...

I wish I'd known about this sooner. The larger condoms helped for me--length is pretty standard, but girth is rather big--but this would have been better.

At this point, I don't need them. Happily, I've been in a committed relationship for years, so we don't use condoms, but this sounds great for anyone who uses them.

Michael said...

Jess,
Congrats on the longevity of your relationship. It always makes me happy to hear it!

Jess said...

Thanks. The tough part is finding the right guy. Once you've got him, the commitment's well worth it! :)