Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Battlestar Galactica


Because I'm a big sci-fi fan (a list of my favorite TV shows of all time would include Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and Quantum Leap, among others), I figured I would enjoy Battlestar Galactica by default. And, I did watch the first season faithfully and enjoyed it for the most part, though it did not blow me away. In fact, because of all the other shows I was trying to keep up with, I did not watch the second season as it aired.

However, as the second season progressed, I began to think I had made a mistake in not watching it. Two friends of mine, Brian and Guy, who share similar viewing tastes as me kept talking about how amazing the second season was, so I finally broke down and borrowed the DVDs from Guy last week.

Let me say this is one of the coolest TV shows to come out for a long time. I have been flying through the episodes, putting any hope of a social life on hold and shirking on my work at times going through the shows. If you want a good show to watch, get the DVD's and catch up on this show in time for the start of the third season in October!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see that someone else has lost valuable hours of his social life because of this show. If it wasn't for TIVO, Friday night could be a complete social disaster.

Anonymous said...

How could you not love BSG? It fracking rocks!