Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Self-Conscious


I just noticed that nobody except my one consistent reader Charlie has left a comment on this blog since March 6. So, I'm wondering, am I not comment-provoking in my posts, or is it just that nobody is actually reading my blog? So, this post here is just to feed my self-confidence and see if this is really worthwhile or not. Anyone out there?

2 comments:

Chargenda said...

Hehe. Well, I like to read it! Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Charlie likes you hehehee