Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

April Fool's Day




I enjoy playing April Fool's Day jokes on my family, though if you were in the Lakeview neighbhorhood of Chicago Saturday evening and heard a "whoosh" sound, that was my brother sucking all the fun out of the room when he walked in and saw what I had left for him this year. Admittedly, the idea for the Post-It notes decoration was something from an e-mail that had been sent to me that someone else had done, but it worked pretty effectively. And, in spite of a grumpy brother, I had fun. Of course, I think I probably ought to lock all my doors for a while until he forgets about it.

2 comments:

Chargenda said...

That's cute. Did the post-its say anything?

Michael said...

The only thing I wrote was on the closet...I used one post-it per letter to write out "Happy April Fool's Day!" I had other stuff I wanted to do, but my brother unexpectedly came home early, so I wasn't able to be quite as extensive as I wanted to be.