Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Daily Read


On my sidebar, "Sites I Like to Visit with Stuff I Like to Read," you may have noticed The Dilbert Blog, which, as you may suspect, is the blog by Dilbert comic strip creator Scott Adams. Dilbert is one of a handful of comic strips that I would categorize as "brilliant."

If you happen to be one of the smart people of the world (i.e. - a member of the DNRC), you already are familiar with the brilliant humor of Scott Adams, and the Dilbert Blog is a wonderful way to see his humor played out without the constraints of the 3-panel daily comic strip. I highly recommend a daily visit.

And, just for my own amusement, here are what I believe to be the top 5 comics strips of all time (in order of how much I like them:

*For Garfield, I only include the first dozen or so books-worth of comics. On February 7, 2006, Jim Davis released the 42nd book of daily Garfield comic strips. He shoulda retired a long long time ago.

3 comments:

Chargenda said...

I love the Far Side a ton!

Chargenda said...

OK, I am ready for a new post from you!

Michael said...

Patience, my friend. I'm working on one as we speak. (It's been a rough week).