Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Googling Myself



After having spent 6 hours doing mind-numbing work sitting at Caribou Coffee, I knew I was bored when I decided to Google my own name just for kicks. The motivation for this was primarily curiosity about what I would find since I was inadvertently outed to my best friend from college recently when he googled my name and that of my former boyfriend Alfred and found a tribute that I had written to Alfred after his passing. So I was curious what other things were out there on the internet about me.

To my surprise, I found out that, in addition to being a notable Yoga guru and a successful job interview coach, I am actually a black man! And a hot one at that! Actually I remember seeing this particular model's pictures a long time ago, but forgot that he shared my name. I wonder if he has found my modeling pictures and is secretly lusting after me as well?

1 comments:

Chargenda said...

Ooh, wouldn't it be hot to do it with someone as the same name as you? My first boyfriend was a Charlie, as well.