Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Slick



When I saw this video today, I thought it was very cool and was about ready to share it with all my friends, but then I investigated a bit and found out that it has apparently been around since at least 2003. So I guess I'm a bit late to the party. Still, since I had never seen it before, I figured maybe there are others who have not either, so here it is for your amusement (click on any of the pictures to open the video page).

According to the site, this video, shot as a commercial for Honda Accord, took 606 takes, cost $6 million, and took 3 months to complete. It was shot in real time with no CGI involved. Very cool.













No doubt some of the crew members of the commercial are now strapped down in padded cells.

So, after a long, hard day at work, all you want to do is crash in bed...

Wouldn't you like to find this waiting for you when you got home?






































0 comments: