Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Cancun!



I am ashamed to admit this, but it has been slightly more than four years since the last time I traveled internationally. This may not seem to be particularly earth-shattering to many, but I am going through severe travel withdrawal. In contrast, during the six years prior to my last trip, I flew to Europe five times and to Africa three times. So, as you can imagine, it has taken some effort for me to be content with my current life circumstances that have prevented me from traveling as often as I would like.

Well, I've had enough with being patient, so in September, I have decided to head to Cancun for a few days of much-needed vacation, away from a job that has become so stressful that it is no longer any fun. So, have any of you out there been to Cancun? Do you have any suggestions for me? Must see places? Great local cuisine? Pitfalls to avoid? Best places to see scantily-clad muscular latino men? I would appreciate any feedback that could help me have a more, um.... "meaningful" experience! Thus far, I am tentatively planning to visit Chichen Itza, Congo Bongo, and Senor Frogs. Other than that, my plans are wide open. I can't wait!



And, in gratitude for your wise travel counsel and in celebration of gorgeous latino men everywhere, here are the pictures for today....

































6 comments:

Sexbox said...

Um, I would like to go one day, but my budget won't allow it for now. um, but if you find any hotties like the ones posted, bring one back for me....or at least be willing to share the one you find for yourself :)=

Anonymous said...

Cancun?...wow...can i come with you???...jb

Michael said...

Sexbox....
I was planning to try to bring a hottie back with me when I return, but with all the strict security at the airports, I don't thik I could sneak him through inside my suitcase.

Michael said...

anonymous....
it depends...will you buy me dinner there? :)

Anonymous said...

I've never gotten to travel out of the states...if there are guys who look like this in Cancun, then maybe I should make that my first start...hehehe...

Michael said...

kahil....
I highly recommend traveling! There is nothing like international travel to help someone to be able to comprehend how much beauty there is in the variety of people in the world!