Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Filler



I've been way too busy this week, so this post exists for no other reason than to force myself to do a post, to entertain you with this bizarre little picture and a couple funnies, and to put some photos of hotties after the jump.

With all the conflict around the world today, I thought this campaign was particularly meaningful (click picture for larger version). I have already committed to do my part, and I hope you will, too....



*SPOILER ALERT* The shock surprise twist in the final Harry Potter book....



Very possibly the most disturbing picture ever....



Always wash your hands after jerking off....



Gaydar....



And for some pictures sure to get a rise out of you...














































5 comments:

Sexbox said...

Where do you find all the hotties, especially the asian ones! yum!

Michael said...

Sexbox....
If you like the asian guys, then keep your eye out over the next couple weeks, cause I think you will be happy about a little project I'm working on.

RRP said...

damn! nice collection, michael. hot. :P~~~

Michael said...

R*YAN...
Thanks! Glad you are enjoying it. I've enjoyed your site as well; got a kick out of the post on boobs...lol :)

Anonymous said...

Indeed, very nice and hot pix!