Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Pride Radio in Chicago


I'm not sure how I missed this before, but on June 16, Chicago got a gay radio station. Admittedly it requires an HD Digital Radio receiver and subscription to listen to the radio in your car, but you can listen for free online.

The station is apparently run by KISS FM 103.5, as the online listening is run through their site. I really don't know much at all about the station, but it seems it is primarily music geared toward a gay audience. I only had about 15 minutes to listen earlier today, and had there been a shirtless twink next to me flashing the lights in my office on and off, I would have thought I was in Roscoes.

Well, it's always nice to see when successful businesspeople recognize the profit in valuing the gay community. And, for the detractors who feel that a gay radio station that plays all dance music reinforces certain stereotypes about us queers, well, there's a reason for those sterotypes, honey! (Let me see you put your hands up!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! now you guys have a gay radio channel??!!! how cool is that!!!??????????????

Anonymous said...

just admit that the committee forced you to write that message to get your card back. you are still on probation, michael reed. the gays are watching you.