Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Public Service Announcement


Growing up in a rather conservative home, I was never exposed to any of these crazy radical New-Age ideas like veganism until fairly recently. Now, I have some good friends who are rather committed to this lifestyle. So, although the primary purpose of this blog is simply to bring pleasure to me, I wanted to provide a public service [private services available upon request] for them by highlighting a site that shows some of the many appetizing alternatives to carnivorous living. And, looking at this picture, how could you not be appetized? Click the title to go to the Vegan Lunch Box site

0 comments: