Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Blatant Self-Promotion


In case it slipped by you when reading the title of my blog, I like to think of myself as half-bilingual. I know enough French to sound pretentious to Anglophones, but my accent and gramamar are something akin to sharp nails on a chalkboard to native French speakers. I did, however, spend nearly 2 years in Europe studying French, and on the off chance that my friends who read this blog are not already aware of my fabulous Travel Journal website, I wanted to point it out here. Stay tuned for an excellent related Mardi Gras post coming up shortly!

0 comments: