Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Metropolis Coffee Company



In the interest of beginning to post regularly on my soon-to-be-semi-famous blog and yet while having nothing whatsoever to blog about today, I thought I would share a comment about a wonderful coffee shop I was introduced to this afternoon. Metropolis Coffee Company is on Granville Road, between Broadway and Sheridan. It is much more spacious than the ever-cramped Caribou Coffee where I often go, and they have free internet rather than the stupid $3.95 for 2 hours they charge at Caribou. Plus, there's a really cute guy working at the cash register, and my table is strategically positioned so I can watch him without being too obvious. I think we have made a connection in my mind.

3 comments:

Chargenda said...

That place does look super cute. I love little independent coffee shops!

Michael said...

And you woulda enjoyed gawking at the cute latino boy behind the counter with me, too!

Chargenda said...

right, I totally need to go there!