Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Talking to myself


Although I might think that this blog will be of great interest to others, in reality, I know it will be visited only by a few bored friends. So, mostly it is for my own entertainment, since I am disciplining myself to avoid real work whenever possible.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Mike, you are amazing! I am so glad that you have decided to enter the blogosphere. The world has no idea what awaits it. I bow at your feet in humble homage to your greatness.

chiguy312 said...

Mike, you are too crazy! When I got your email and read your blog, I was laughing so hard. Just so happens that a friend of mine is in Thailand blogging her trip so I happen to have an account on here just so that I can leave comments for her. I thought I'd leave a note for you as well. Hope you are doing well. Talk to ya later.

Vince

Anonymous said...

which one of you three have i slept with?

Michael said...

The three of us have been leafing through our diaries, and we can't remember a screen name "golden dildo." I hope that's not some weird watersports reference.