Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Potty Mouth, Part 2



A few days ago, I posted a very important message about proper behavior when in public restroom facilities. It was a very timely post brought about by the keen insight of my friend Chargenda on his reknowned blog.

Shortly after I submitted my thoughts on the matter, a good friend was thoughtful enough to share with me the following video, which I believe all men will agree provides essential, socially-vital instruction that all should obey with strict adherance. Please take the time to watch it. Your life and the lives of those you love could very well depend on it.



Then, after the video, here's something else pleasant to look at....





























0 comments: