Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Potty Mouth



A few days ago, my friend Chargenda submitted a post complaining about those people who will talk to you while you are standing at a urinal peeing. I share his aversion to such conversation, although I would make one exception that he did not mention. I would allow speaking to occur if two conditions are both satisfied:

  • The guy standing next to me and speaking is hot.
  • His sentence is, "When you are done there, would you like me to blow you?"
Apart from this situation, though, silence must and shall be maintained at all times.

Well, Chargenda's comments reminded me of an ad that I saw recently, so I hunted it down and share it with you now:



It is an ad for a wristwatch, and the caption reads, "You'd like to have the same one." Classic!

































2 comments:

Chargenda said...

Thanks for the link. Even if the guy was hot, most the time I just want to pee and not be bothered. Right after I posted this link I had the same thing happen when my boss was chatting with me at the urinals. Hated it!

Michael said...

chargenda....
Yeah, if he's hot, just tell him to meet you in the stall when you're done! :-)