Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Rested, Relaxed, and Refreshed



In case anyone out there is slightly alarmed that my blogs have fizzled out, allow me to put your mind at ease. I have just returned from a much-needed vacation in Cancun, Mexico, thus my lack of posting during the past number of days. However, I'm back now, fresh and ready to go. My posting might be a bit sporadic over the next couple days as I get back into my routine, but I am eager to continue working on these blogs and, hopefully, making them places that you will be glad to visit frequently!

But now, as tribute to the beautiful beaches of the Caribbean....
























0 comments: