Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm Generally a Very Mild-Mannered Guy, But....

....this picture pretty much sums up my sentiments toward Blogger.com.



Actually, they don't even deserve such a cutie as that. Today is day 8 of my not being able to post to my other blog, Once You Go Asian, due to Blogger's stupid spam robots who, as I mentioned in my last post, thought it was a spam blog, and in spite of the fact that they promised to review and unlock it in less than a business day. So, you can imagine my excitement when, a short time ago, I finally received the following e-mail (click to enlarge):



Yay! My blog is unlocked! ....I say to myself. So, I do as they ask: I go to Blogger.com, sign out, sign back in, attempt to post, and (click to enlarge).....



.....I'm still locked out. I then proceeded to sign out again, shut down my computer entirely, restart, and yet it still refuses to allow me to publish! Morons.

So, I decided tonight I will share with you photos of the place where Blogger.com's support apparently keep their collective head.....






























2 comments:

Crash_Landon said...

Yeah, this is pretty bad...and even though I told you I went through the same thing, they did fix mine in one day. SO SORRY this is happening to your wonderful blog!!! I suspect by now, you're looking at other blogging applications like TypePad, right?

Michael said...

Crash....
I've actually been pleased with the Blogger beta stuff. Hopefully you like the new look!