Welcome Message

SINCE I AM HALF-BILINGUAL, I SELECTED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG FROM A FRENCH TERM FOR MASTURBATION. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER HERE ARE ESSENTIALLY RANDOM ORGASMS OF THOUGHT THAT HIT ME IN MOMENTS OF INSPIRATION. YES, SOMETIMES IT'S A BIT MESSY, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Bottoms Up Day



"I'm going to be your bottom, Kenneth, and I want you to ride me as hard as you can."

-Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin) to Kenneth (Jack McBrayer, pictured) in Thursday's episode of NBC's 30 Rock.
I submit this post for one purpose alone, and that is to say, if you are not watching NBC's Thursday night comedy 30 Rock on a regular basis, you are missing one of the best shows on TV today. Tina Fey (the star and executive producer of the show) is brilliant, and Alec Baldwin (richly deserving of his recent Golden Globe Award), if possible, outshines even Fey's amazing talent. Smart, funny, edgy, and engaging: 30 Rock is everything a TV comedy series should be. Watch it!

1 comments:

Michael said...

DonPato,
I understand totally. Usually I enjoy being on bottom, but sometimes it's not as fun as it sounds.